Sunday 4 January 2009

My Final Animation- The Naming Game

Last year I was working on an animation project called ‘The Naming Game’. It’s about names of people, things and others. I obtained information from a website called ‘ Baby Names World’ and several books. I realized many names have meanings but some don’t. I decided to use a person's name to develop my game I made a game that is interactive mixed with Flash and I Stop Motion. I realized it was complicated and I needed help to finish this work. My tutor assisted me.

I created my character which was formed into letters of my name as the main character.

In this game the character showed that names come from different countries and it shows the meaning of the name. It was a guessing game that enabled the viewer to guess the correct name.



1 comment: